1. Your parents – for giving birth to you. Because if there is no them, there will not be you.
2. Your family – for being your closest kin in the world.
3. Your friends – for being your companions in life.
4. The Sense of sight – for letting you see the colors of life.
5. The Sense of hearing – for letting you hear a trickle of rain, the voices of your loved ones, and the harmonious chords of music.
6.The Sense of touch – for letting you feel the texture of your clothes, the breeze of the wind, the hands of your loved ones.
7. The Sense of smell – for letting you smell scented candles, perfumes, and beautiful flowers in your garden.
8. The Sense of taste – for letting you savor the sweetness of fruits, the saltiness of seawater, the sourness of pickles, the bitterness of bitter gourd, and the spiciness of chili.
9. Your speech – for giving you the outlet to express yourself.
10. Your heart – for pumping blood to all the parts of your body every second since you were born; for giving you the ability to feel.
11. Your school – for providing an environment conducive to learning and growing.
12.Your teachers – for their dedication and for passing down knowledge to you.
13. Tears – for helping you express your deepest emotions.
14. Disappointment – so you know the things that matter to you most.
15.Fears – so you know your opportunities for growth.
16.Pain – for you to become a stronger person.
17. Sadness – for you to appreciate the spectrum of human emotions.
18. Happiness – for you to soak in the beauty of life.
19. The Sun – for bringing in light and beauty to this world.
20. Sunset – for a beautiful sight to end the day.
21. Your bed – for you to sleep comfortably in every night.
22. Your home – for a place you can call home.
23. Your soul mate – for being the one who understands everything you’re going through.
24. Your best friends – for being there for you whenever you need them.
25. Your enemies – for helping you uncover your blind spots so you can become a better person.
26. Kind strangers – for brightening up your days when you least expect it.
27. Your mistakes – for helping you to improve and become better.
28. Heartbreaks – for helping you mature and become a better person.
29. Laughter – for serenading your life with joy.
30. Love – for letting you feel what it means to truly be alive.
31. Life – for giving you the chance to experience all that you’re experiencing, and will be experiencing in time to come.